Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata has announced the IISER Kolkata Project-JRF Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Project-JRF for “Engineering improved siRNA based combinatorial nanotherapeutics for managing metastasis and adaptive resistance in breast cancer treatment” project. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Kolkata on 13/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project-JRF
Post Date: 03/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IISER Kolkata Project-JRF Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of IISER Kolkata Project-JRF Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Project-JRF: 25,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc Chemistry having specialization in organic chemistry, or M.Sc Chemistry with M.Sc project in the area of organic chemistry or MSc in Life Sciences having specialization in Computational Biology / Bioinformatics / Biochemistry / HumanPhysiology / Physiology / Immunology / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Zoology / Biophysics and having Chemistry as one of the pass subjects.
- Candidates having expertise in Computational Biology and having a B.Sc in Physics Hons. and MSc in Biophysics or B.Sc in Chemistry Hons and MSc in Biophysics can also apply.
- Candidate needs to have a strong background in chemistry, especially in peptide chemistry and conformational analysis.
- Candidates need to have a valid NET-LS certificate or DBT-JRF (category B) certificate or GATE certificate or DST-INSPIRE eligibility document.
The selection will be based on the GATE score & Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of IISER Kolkata Project-JRF Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are requested to bring an application letter (hardcopy), hardcopy of CV, a brief description of research experience (hardcopy, maximum 01 pages) and hard copies of self-attested relevant documents (certificates and marks sheets from Class X, Class XII, BSc, MSc) and a photo-identity proof to the following venue
- Candidates also need to bring a valid NET-LS certificate or DBT-JRF (category B) certificate or GATE score card or DST-INSPIRE eligibility document.
CCES meeting room (TRC 3rd floor), IISER Kolkata, West Bengal
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project-JRF||13/05/2020 at 11.00 A.M|