Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata has announced the IISER Kolkata Molecular Biology Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Molecular Biology Technician post on contractual positions at IISER Kolkata. This post is funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India under a multi-institutional project entitled “Multi-dimensional Research to Enable Systems medicine: Acceleration using a cluster Approach (SyMec)”. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 24/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Molecular Biology Technician
Post Date: 18/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for IISER Kolkata Molecular Biology Technician Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of IISER Kolkata Molecular Biology Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Molecular Biology Technician||01|
- The molecular biology technicians will be performing cell biological work and molecular biology work under the SyMec project.
- Candidates should be interested to work with the experimental small animal model
- Molecular Biology Technician: 18,000/- per month.
Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in Molecular biology / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry or relevant branches in Life Sciences from a recognized University.
- Working experience in molecular biology and immunological techniques like DNA/RNA extraction from cells and tissues, PCR and PCR-based genotyping, qPCR, ELISA, Western blot, etc
- Knowledge of using computers for record-keeping and data analysis.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Kolkata Molecular Biology Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates send the applications along with CV by email to the following email id: [email protected]
- The subject line of the email should contain “Application for the Post of name of the post”.