Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata has announced the IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow for the project “Tracing the impact of Late Cenozoic climatic transitions on the erosion rates of Himalaya” funded by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The position is available for 01 year. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 31/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 06/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellow:
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/01/2020|
- Candidates should be completed 1st class M.Sc. / M.Tech / M.Sc. Tech. degree in Geology / Applied Geology with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths at B.Sc. Level.
- Strong theoretical background in sedimentology, tectonics, and structural geology.
- Experience in structural and sedimentological field mapping.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills along with the ability to work independently in the field and within an interdisciplinary research team.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Please send your application in electronic form (as a single pdf) with the relevant documentation (including a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, copy of Master’s degree certificate and transcript of record, names, and recommendation letters from two referees).
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mandal, Department of Earth Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata, Mohanpur-741246, Nadia, West Bengal, E-mail: [email protected]
Important Links for IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.