Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal has announced the IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020: Lab Assistant Post notification on 03/10/2020. Notification is out for 18 Posts in Bhopal. Eligible candidates may apply from 03/10/2020 to 30/10/2020 till 05.00 PM. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant (Semi-Skilled)
Post Date: 03/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 18
Important Dates for IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020: Lab Assistant Post
|Start Date of Online Application||03/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/10/2020 till 05.00 PM|
Vacancy Details of IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020: Lab Assistant Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Lab Attendant (Semi-Skilled)||11|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Lab Assistant||21,700 – 69,100|
|2||Lab Attendant (Semi-Skilled)||18,000 – 56,900|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Lab Assistant||30 years|
|2||Lab Attendant (Semi-Skilled)||30 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|2||OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|4||PwD + OBC (NCL)||13 years|
|5||PwD + SC / ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen||applicable as per norms|
|7||Govt. organizations / Govt. Universities / Govt. Institutes Employees||5 – 10 years|
|8||Junior Assistant||5 years|
1. Lab Assistant
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses B.Sc. (Physics / Chemistry / Earth &, Environmental Sciences / Biological Sciences) with 50% of marks from a recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: Aspirants should have minimum 1 year relevant experience in handling Laboratory equipment and experiments with knowledge of computer office applications with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word, Excel, power
- Desirable: Aspirants with Master Degree in Science and 1 year relevant experience in Laboratory handling chemicals / scientific equipment are preferable.
2.Lab Attendant (Semi-Skilled)
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses Bachelor Degree in Science / Technology / Engineering in relevant field with at least 55% marks.
- Experience: Aspirants should have minimum 1 year relevant experience in a laboratory / Academic / Research / Multinational establishments of National / International repute in handling scientific equipment related to the laboratories of Computer Networking and IT / Biological Sciences / Veterinary Sciences / Chemistry / Physics / Earth & Environmental Sciences / Computer Sciences / Electrical Engineering / Data Sciences / Chemical Engineering / Chemical Effluents treatment labs / Virtual classroom / E-Classroom / Audio Visual equipment / CCTV Networking etc.
- Desirable: Aspirants with Diploma in Networking / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / CAD are preferable.
The selection will be based on the
- Document Verification
- Screening Test / Interview.
There is no application fee.
- Applicants are required to pay a nominal non-refundable communication charge of 50/- through Internet Banking (all banks) and Debit Card/Credit Card
under SBI Payment Gateway.
How to Apply for IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020: Lab Assistant Post
- Candidates may apply through Online only.
- Eligible candidates may apply by visiting the official site www.iiserb.ac.in on or before 30/10/2020 by 05.00 PM.
- Candidates need to upload the required documents like Original Qualification certificates, Experience certificates, NOC, Caste / Community Certificates and a color passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the print-out of the online application form for their record.
- Candidates are required to produce original certificates/ documents at the time of screening test / interview.
Important Links for IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020: Lab Assistant Post