Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur has announced the IIM Udaipur Senior Executive Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/05/2020. Notification is out for Senior Executive post in Udaipur. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/05/2020 to 31/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Executive: Learning & Development
Post Date: 17/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for IIM Udaipur Senior Executive Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIM Udaipur Senior Executive Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Executive||Not Mentioned|
- Engage with students to conduct skills analysis, training needs analysis and prioritize training.
- Be instrumental in building a pilot function and lay down a foundation in terms of processes and deliveries.
- Understand the recruiter’s need and propose a learning solution.
- Plan annual initiatives and training programs in discussion with Head of L&D function.
- Conduct discussions with senior management to understand training requirements (mandatory training, technical, domain, behavioral training).
- Candidates should be able to create content based on the inputs shared by relevant stakeholders.
- Candidates should be able to work with the student committee in driving plans finalized at the start of the academic schedule.
- Ensure that content and context of all materials remains current and relevant to the industry and the academic session.
- Work with subject matter experts on designing training content and delivery.
- Arrange training logistics (with support of Operations Support) and drive delivery of training.
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- Candidates should be result oriented with a proven track record in handling activities and multiple stakeholders.
- Candidates should be completed MBA from reputed institute or Post Graduation in HR / Training and Development / Psychology.
- Certification in any psychometric tool will be an added advantage.
- 5 – 8 years of experience with strong communication skills and keen to engage people with proven people management skills.
- Self-driven to handle the function independently.
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences.
- Organisational and planning skills to manage time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIM Udaipur Senior Executive Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official IIM Udaipur website: www.iimu.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 01/04/2020 to 30/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.