Indian Institute of Management Udaipur has announced the IIM Udaipur Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Assistant for the Consumer Culture Lab at IIMU. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/04/2020 to 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 01/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIM Udaipur Research Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||01/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIM Udaipur Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Data collection in the form of interviews, observations and ethnographic work.
- Data analysis, primarily using qualitative methods. The faculty will help you train on methods as necessary to do your job.
- Literature search, summary, presentation and writing.
- Other research-related work.
- Creation of content and writing of short articles on consumer culture issues in India.
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in disciplines such as Sociology, Anthropology or Humanities from any of the top-tier colleges in the country is preferred.
- Highly motivated candidates with an Undergrad / Master’s from other disciplines can also apply if they are comfortable with marketing concepts.
- An open mind to learning new concepts, creativity and hard work
- An interest in ideas and theory
- Good understanding of Sociology, Anthropology, Humanities (any/many)
- Good English writing skills are required
- Some industry experience is a plus
- Some visual skills (photography; video) is a plus
- Proficiency in speaking Hindi is a plus
- The candidate must have high standards in terms of quality of work, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and absolute commitment to task completion.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIM Udaipur Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official IIM Udaipur website: www.iimu.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 01/04/2020 to 30/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates also upload the updated resume in doc, docx, pdf format, the maximum size of the file is 1 MB.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.