Indian Institute of Management Raipur has announced the IIM Raipur Recruitment 2020: Administrative Officer Post notification on 03/10/2020. Notification is out for 05 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/10/2020 to 28/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, syllabus and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer, Resident Medical Officer
Post Date: 03/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for IIM Raipur Recruitment 2020: Administrative Officer Post
|Start Date of Online Application||03/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application hard copy||05/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIM Raipur Recruitment 2020: Administrative Officer Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Finance & Accounts Officer||01|
|4||Resident Medical Officer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Administrative Officer||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|2||Finance & Accounts Officer||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|3||Junior Engineer||35,400 – 49,000|
|4||Resident Medical Officer||60,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Administrative Officer||45 years|
|2||Finance & Accounts Officer||30 years|
|3||Junior Engineer||40 years|
|4||Resident Medical Officer||Not mentioned|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||PwD – UR||5 years|
|4||PwD – NC-OBC||8 years|
|5||PwD – SC / ST||10 years|
1. Administrative Officer
- Educational qualification: Candidates must posses Master’s degree in Management with first class or equivalent from a recognized and reputed Institute / University.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 10 years experience in the relevant field.
2. Finance & Accounts Officer
- Educational qualification: Candidates must posses Graduate with professional qualification of CA / CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or the Institute of Cost and Management Accounts of India.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification in core accounting experience in Central / State PSU / Government / Semi-Government Organization / Autonomous Body / Private entity.
3. Junior Engineer
- Educational qualification: Candidates must posses 3 years Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 7 years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering works of autonomous / academic institutions / PSUs / larger construction companies.
4. Resident Medical Officer
- Educational qualification: Candidates must posses MBBS degree and should have a valid registration certificate of Medical Council of India / any of the state Medical Council after completion of one-year compulsory internship from a recognized institute.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 2 years of post-internship clinical experience in recognized Hospital / Health Centre.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
Written Test will be based on:
- General Aptitude
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIM Raipur Recruitment 2020: Administrative Officer Post
- Candidates should apply through both Online mode and Offline mode.
- Online Application is available on the official IIM Raipur website: www.iiml.ac.in
- Candidates may apply from 03/10/2020 to 28/10/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- A printout of Online application along with self-attested photocopies of required documents should be sent through Speed Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of (Name of the post applied) in IIM Raipur”.
- The envelope must reach the venue on or before 05/11/2020.
- Hard Copy of the application should be sent to the following address:
The Chief Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Near Village: Cheriya – Ponta, P.O. – Kurru (Abhanpur), Atal Nagar, Raipur – 493 661.
Documents to be enclosed with the Application:
- Qualification Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Caste / Community Certificates
- NOC (if applicable)
- Registration Certificate of MCI (if applicable)
Important Links for IIM Raipur Recruitment 2020: Administrative Officer Post
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.