Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow has announced the IIM Lucknow Academic Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/05/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Academic Assistant & Academic Associate on a contractual basis in Lucknow. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/05/2020 to 01/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment will begin from June 8, 2020 and will be for a maximum period of 11 months.
Name of the Post: Academic Assistant & Academic Associate
Post Date: 20/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for IIM Lucknow Academic Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIM Lucknow Academic Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Academic Assistant||15,000 to 22,000/-|
|2||Academic Associate||22,000 to 29,500/-|
- Candidates should be completed Post-graduation (M.Com., or M.B.A. with specialization in Finance, or B.Com. with an M.B.A.) (OR)
- Candidates should be completed B.Com. with CA (Intermediate) (OR)
- Candidates should be completed B.Com. with ICWA (Intermediate))
2. Academic Associate:
- Candidates should be completed Post-graduation (M.Com., or M.B.A. with specialization in Finance, (OR)
- Candidates should be completed B.Com. with an M.B.A., or CA, or (ICWA) and a minimum of three years of relevant research / project / teaching experience.
The selection will be based on Online interview
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIM Lucknow Academic Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official IIM Lucknow website: www.iiml.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 18/05/2020 to 01/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.