Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management–Kerala has announced the IIITM Kerala Data Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/12/2019. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Data Scientists and Senior Consultant – Data Science under the Financial / Tax Analytics Project of the institute. The appointment will be initially for a period of 01 year and will be extended based on performance and project funding. Eligible candidates can send the application before 31/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Data Scientists and Senior Consultant – Data Science
Post Date: 28/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for IIITM Kerala Data Scientist Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIITM Kerala Data Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Senior Consultant -Data Science||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Senior Consultant -Data Science||1,25,000 to 2,00,000|
The age limit should be between 22 to 35 years.
1. Data Scientists:
- Candidates should be completed MSc / MCA / B.Tech in Computer Science with strong knowledge in Python Programming, Hbase, Hadoop and Spark.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1-year industrial experience in data analytics / machine learning projects.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with Python programming.
- Deep knowledge in Data Analytics and Machine tools using Python
- Deep knowledge in Data Analytics and Machine learning algorithms, Hbase, Hadoop, Spark
- Experienced in installation/maintenance and application development using Apache Spark.
2. Senior Consultant -Data Science:
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech / MSc / MCA / with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of solid post-qualification development experience in handling data analytics projects.
Technical Skill Required:
- Candidates should have a deep understanding and implementation experience in data analytics, machine learning and deep learning with a strong base in database applications.
- Deep knowledge in implementing python / R codes for big data analytics platform especially in Apache Hadoop & Spark environment.
- Candidates should have relevant experience in delivering world-class data science outcomes, Solid experience with Data Analytics, predictive and prescriptive data models (ML and AI).
- Candidates should have experience with Spark ML libraries.
- Knowledge in the tax domain.
- Excellent skills in statistical and modeling packages R and Python.
- Experience in handling Postgre SQL and No-SQL (such as HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc) Exceptionally good skills in DB server reporting services, analysis services, integration services, and other data visualization tools.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills.
- Solid references.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIITM Kerala Data Scientist Recruitment:
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements may send a soft / scanned copy of the application in the prescribed format as an attachment to [email protected] (OR)
The physical copy of the application to the given address:
The Registrar, IIITM-K, IIITM-K Campus, Technopark, Kariyavattom PO, Trivandrum - 695581.