Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala has announced the IIITM-K Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/03/2020. Notification is out for 03 posts such as Manager Programme Implementation, Technical Assistant – Testing and Measurement Lab & Fellow – Content Creation in Cochin. Eligible candidates send the application before 06/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Manager Programme, Technical Assistant & Fellow – Content Creation
Post Date: 24/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for IIITM-K Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||23/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIITM-K Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
|1||Manager Programme Implementation||01|
|2||Technical Assistant – Testing and Measurement Lab||01|
|3||Fellow – Content Creation||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Manager Programme Implementation||55,000/- to 65,000/-|
|2||Technical Assistant – Testing and Measurement Lab||25000/-|
|3||Fellow – Content Creation||25000/-|
1. Manager Programme Implementation:
- The candidate shall be a Graduate in Engineering with a minimum of 06 years of experience in various facets of project management in the engineering and technical domain, including the formulation of project proposals, project procurement and overall project management.
- It is desirable to have a post-graduate degree in management.
2. Technical Assistant – Testing and Measurement Lab:
- The candidate shall be a Graduate in Engineering in any of the following disciplines – Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation and Control, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation.
- It is desirable to have 1-2 years of relevant experience in a reputed organization.
3. Fellow – Content Creation:
- The candidate shall be a Graduate in any discipline with a flair for digital content creation and visual design.
- It is desirable to have 1-2 years of relevant experience in a reputed organization and also have working experience in tools such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Illustrator etc.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIITM-K Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.iiitmk.ac.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to [email protected] (OR)
The Registrar, IIITM-K, IIITM-K Campus, Technopark, Kariyavattom PO, Trivandrum - 695581