Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior has announced the IIITM – Gwalior Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for the “Software Defined Controlled and Dynamic Traffic Load Balanced Scheduling Framework for IoT Enabled Intelligent Transpiration System” project. The position is purely temporary, with an initial appointment for 01 year which is extendable upto 03 years (maybe SRF in the third year), solely based on performance. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given email address before 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 01/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIITM – Gwalior Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIITM – Gwalior Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates must be holders of M.Tech / M.S. / M.E. or equivalent in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering) / IT (Information Technology) / EC (Electronics and Communication) degrees. They must also be holders of B. Tech / B.E. / M.Sc / MCA also in CSE / IT / EC or equivalent.
- Candidates must have B.E / B.Tech & ME / M.Tech in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech or ME / M.Tech
- Candidates are preferred with GATE / NET.
- Candidates expertized in Artificial Intelligence, Python with ML libraries (or good programming skill), IoT.
- Scientific writing skills.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIITM – Gwalior Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Interested candidates should apply with their detailed CV (including date of birth, contact details – phone number, email and postal address, educational / professional qualifications, NET / GATE qualification and publications) via email to [email protected]