Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing Kurnool has announced the IIITDM Kurnool Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2019 notification on 22/11/2019. Notification is out for 19 posts such as Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer Grade – I, Junior Engineer ( Electrical:1; Civil:1), Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Superintendent (Library), Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, Junior Technician (Library). Interested candidates can apply through online before 24/12/2019.
Name of the Post: Non-Teaching Post
Post Date: 22/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 19
Important Dates for IIITDM Kurnool Non-Teaching Post Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||22/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/12/2019|
|Last date for submission of a signed copy of
Vacancy details of IIITDM Kurnool Non-Teaching Post Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Technical Officer Grade – I||01|
|3||Junior Engineer ( Electrical:1; Civil:1)||02|
|4||Junior Technical Superintendent||03|
|6||Junior Superintendent (Library)||01|
|9||Junior Technician (Library)||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Registrar||Level -10|
|2||Technical Officer Grade – I||Level -10|
|3||Junior Engineer ( Electrical:1; Civil:1)||Level-06|
|4||Junior Technical Superintendent||Level-06|
|6||Junior Superintendent (Library)||Level-06|
|9||Junior Technician (Library)||Level-03|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Assistant Registrar||45 years|
|2||Technical Officer Grade – I||45 years|
|3||Junior Engineer ( Electrical:1; Civil:1)||32 years|
|4||Junior Technical Superintendent||32 years|
|5||Junior Superintendent||32 years|
|6||Junior Superintendent (Library)||32 years|
|7||Junior Assistant||27 years|
|8||Junior Technician||27 years|
|9||Junior Technician (Library)||27 years|
Age relaxation as per GoI norms shall also be admissible to the regular employees of Central / State Governments; Ex-Servicemen etc.
1. Assistant Registrar (Direct/Deputation):
A postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent Academic record.
- Professional qualification in area of Management / Finance & Accounts.
- Experience in handling Administrative / Legal / Finance / Stores& Purchase / Establishment matters.
2. Technical Officer Grade –I:
- First-class B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA with 8 years experience (OR)
- First Class ME / M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / IT or equivalent with 05 years experience in IT or relevant area.
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with 02 years of experience (OR)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 05 years of experience.
4. Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Degree in Civil Engineering with 02 years of experience (OR)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 05 years of experience.
5. Junior Technical Superintendent (Direct / Deputation):
- First-class BE / B.Tech / MSc / MCA with 5 years of experience. (OR)
- First-class B.E / B.Tech / MSc / MCA with 5 years of experience in GP 2800 (OR)
- Diploma / B.Sc with 8 years experience in Grade Pay 2800 or equivalent.
6. Junior Superintendent (Direct / Deputation):
- First-class Bachelor’s degree with 6 years experience in a relevant area (OR)
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years experience as Senior Assistant in PB-1 with Grade Pay 2800 or equivalent.
7. Junior Superintendent (Library) (Direct / Deputation):
- Graduate with Bachelor of Library Science or Master of Library Science or equivalent Diploma in Library Science with 6 Years relevant Library experience.
8. Junior Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations.
9. Junior Technician (Mechanical: 1; CSE:1):
- Diploma or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering (OR)
- ITI in relevant trades of Mechanical Engineering (preferably, fitter, machinist and lathe / milling machine operations) / Computer Science and Engineering with 02 years experience.
10. Junior Technician (Library):
- Degree from a recognized university with a diploma in Library science (OR) 3-year degree in Library science.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
Candidates can pay through online only.
|1||Gen / OBC candidates||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply of IIITDM Kurnool Non-Teaching Post Recruitment:
- Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only.
- Online Application form available in the official website.
- The completed hard copy of the downloaded online application form must be sent to
the following address:
The Registrar I/c Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kurnool Jagannthagattu, Dinnedevarapadu Kurnool - 518007 Andhra Pradesh Email: [email protected]