Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram has released the IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow posts purely on contract basis for a period of 02 years in Kancheepuram. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/05/2020 to 25/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 13/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month
The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should be completed first-class M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / MechatronicsEngineering with valid GATE / NET qualification (or) with at least 75% marks (7.5CGPA on scale 10).
- Final year PG students, expected to complete projects by June 2020 but not having any backlog and maintain 7.5 CGPA or 75% till the 3rd semester is also eligible to apply.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official website: www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 13/05/2020 to 25/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application.