Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram has released the IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for DST-SRG project. The duration of the project is 2 years. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Kancheepuram on 10/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 25/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Last Date to Send Application||03/01/2020|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/-month
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed first class M.Sc. in Mathematics with valid GATE/ NET qualification.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply through Online.
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates / testimonials along with the original certificates / documents at the time of interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, Melakkottaiyur, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai - 600127 Contact No: 044-27476313 Email: [email protected]
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Research Fellow||10/01/2020|
Important Links for IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Online Application Link||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|