Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram has released the IIITDM Kancheepuram DST Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow posts purely on contract basis for a period of 03 years in Kancheepuram. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/02/2020 to 23/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is for the Research Project “Detection and DiagnosisofIntentional Electromagnetic Interference Attack on Critical Network”.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIITDM Kancheepuram DST Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIITDM Kancheepuram DST Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month for first two years and 35,000/- per month for third years.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
Candidates should be completed M.Tech. degree in Electronics / Communications / RF and Microwave / Signal Processing / VLSI / Electronics and Communication Engineering with at least 70% marks (7.0 on scale 10).
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram DST Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official website: www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 25/02/2020 to 23/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application.