Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram has released the IIITDM Kancheepuram DRDO – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow posts purely on contract basis for a period of 03 years in Kancheepuram. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/02/2020 to 20/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is for the Research Project “Development of hyper visco-elastic material model in AUTODYN for polyurea and conduct validation studies through blast and ballistic experiments for neat and polyurea coated RCC and mild steel samples “.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIITDM Kancheepuram DRDO – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIITDM Kancheepuram DRDO – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month for first two years and 35,000/- per month for third years.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
Candidates should be completed first-class M.E / M.Tech degree in Mechanical / Production / Aerospace/ Structural Engineering with a sound understanding of material constitutive modelling, finite element analysis and advanced solid mechanics with GATE / NET qualification.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram DRDO – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official website: www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 25/02/2020 to 20/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application.