Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram has released the IIITDM Kancheepuram Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/02/2020. Notification is out for 02 Diploma Trainee posts purely on contract basis for a period of 01 year in Kancheepuram. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/02/2020 to 15/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainee
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for IIITDM Kancheepuram Diploma Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIITDM Kancheepuram Diploma Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Diploma Trainee: 17,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering / Computer Technology / Electrical and Communication.
- Candidates should have 0-1 years of experience in the relevant field.
Knowledge in computer Hardware and Networking.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram Diploma Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official website: www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 25/02/2020 to 15/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application.