Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi has announced the IIITD Junior Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Manager post in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/02/2020 to 16/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Manager (Student Affairs)
Post Date: 20/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IIITD Junior Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIITD Junior Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Manager (Student Affairs)||01|
- Junior Manager (Student Affairs): 25,500/- to 57,000/– per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Post Graduate or equivalent in any discipline with 55 % marks and minimum 01 year’s relevant experience at annual CTC of Rs. 3.5L
- All such bachelor’s degree programs which are having a time duration of 4 years or more.
- Good knowledge of computer applications i.e MS Office.
- Work Experience in University / educational or research Institution.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with Prior Student Affairs related experience.
- Good interpersonal& communicational skills.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Candidates pay through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “IIIT Delhi Collections” payable at New Delhi.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||118 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Internal candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for IIITD Junior Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online registration starts from 20/02/2020 to 16/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates send the print out of the online application form and Demand Draft to the given address:
The Registrar, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase III, New Delhi-110020