Indian Institute of Geomagnetism has announced the IIG Research Scholar Recruitment 2020 notification on 30/03/2020. Notification is out for 16 Research Scholar posts in Navi Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/03/2020 to 17/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Scholar
Post Date: 30/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 16
Place: Navi Mumbai
Important Dates for IIG Research Scholar Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIG Research Scholar Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
The upper age limit is 25 years.
Candidates should be completed M.Sc. / M.Sc. (Tech.) in disciplines Physics / Geophysics / Space Physics / Applied Geology & Applied Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks throughout and Physics or Mathematics as a subject in B.Sc.
Candidates who are in possession of the GATE / NET / INSPIRE certificate valid up to January 2021 may be called for the interview directly.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIG Research Scholar Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official IIG website: www.iigm.res.in
- Online registration starts from 30/03/2020 to 17/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates send the print-out of application with self-attested copies of uploaded certificates (SSC onwards) to the following address:
Administrative Coordinator, Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, Plot-5, Sector 18, Near Kalamboli Highway, New Panvel (W), Navi Mumbai - 410218