Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has announced the IIFT Research Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/02/2020. Notification is out Research Associate, Research Assistant and Field Investigator posts for the project “Mindfulness, Learned Optimism, Happiness on Achievement of Government School Children of Delhi”. for a period of 6 to 12 months. So Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/02/2020 to 16/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Research Associate, Research Assistant & Field Investigator
Post Date: 08/02/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IIFT Research Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIFT Research Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Research Associate||Not Mentioned|
|2||Research Assistant||Not Mentioned|
|3||Field Investigator||Not Mentioned|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay S|
1. Research Associate:
Candidates should be completed a Ph.D / M.Phil / Post Graduate in any social science discipline preferably in Psychology, Applied Psychology, Educational Psychology with minimum 55% marks and NET / SLET / M.Phil / Ph.D
2. Research Assistant:
Candidates should be completed a Post Graduate in social science discipline preferably in Psychology, Applied Psychology, Educational Psychology with minimum 55% marks and NET / SLET / M.Phil. / Ph.D
3. Field Investigator:
Candidates should be completed a Post graduate in any social science discipline with minimum 55% marks.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIFT Research Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IIFT website: www.tedu.iift.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 08/02/2020 to 16/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.