Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has announced the IIFT Public Relations Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/05/2020. Notification is out for Public Relations Officer on contractual basis for an initial period of one year in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/05/2020 to 19/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Public Relations Officer
Post Date: 08/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IIFT Public Relations Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIFT Public Relations Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Public Relations Officer||Not Mentioned|
- Public Relations Officer: 40,000 to 50,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Candidate should be well versed with English and Hindi Language (written & spoken both)
- Candidates should be able to work fluently on computers.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the public relations / publicity / journalism, preferably in a Government Department / Educational Institute)
- Retired employees from the Government Organizations / Reputed Universities or Educational Institutions, who fulfill the eligibility conditions and have worked for a minimum of 05 years in the capacity of the PRO.
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIFT Public Relations Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the IIFT Website: www.tedu.iift.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 08/05/2020 to 19/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.