Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology has released the IIFPT Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/07/2020. Notification is out for 07 Team Leader, Consultants, Young Professionals Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 09/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant, Team Lead & Young Professionals
Post Date: 23/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Date for IIFPT Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||20/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||09/08/2020|
Vacancy details of IIFPT Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Team Leader||45 years|
|3||Young Professionals||32 years|
1. Team Leader
Candidates should have completed MBA/PGDM/Master Degree from a recognized university with minimum 10 years of experience.
Candidates should have completed M.Sc./Master Degree in Food Technology/Food Engineering/Agricultural Economics/PGDM from a recognized university with a minimum 5 years of experience.
3. Young Professionals
Candidates should have completed M.Sc./M.Tech in Food Technology/Food Engineering from a recognized university with a minimum 1 year of experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
No Application Fees
How to Apply for IIFPT Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of IIFPT.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.