Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Guwahati has announced the IIE – Guwahati VDVK Coordinator Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/05/2020. Notification is out for 14 VDVK Coordinator posts under Pradhan Mantri Van Dhan Yojana (PMVDY) to be implemented by IIE on a purely contractual basis. Eligible candidates send the application before 18/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: VDVK Coordinator
Post Date: 13/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 14
Important Dates for IIE – Guwahati VDVK Coordinator Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of the IIE – Guwahati VDVK Coordinator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- VDVK Coordinator: 8,000 to 12,000/- per month
The age limit should be between 22 to 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed Graduate Degree from a recognized university preferably in Social Work / Rural Development & Social Science.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in Social /Community development project, specially in the livelihood development projects.
- Having experience in carrying out activities such as the formation of SGHs & its management, conduct capacity building training for SHGs, report writing, conduct survey & data collection etc.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, ability to proactively address potential
issues and solve problems in field level, basic computer skills, collaborative working Style and team – player attitude, with organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks, and having entrepreneurial zeal to work hard with extra miles and ready for the extensive local tour.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIE – Guwahati VDVK Coordinator Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.iietraining.org
- Candidates send the filled application form, Photocopies / Scan Copies of the certificates in support of various qualifications /experience mentioned in the Biodata/ CV to the following address:
The Administrative Officer Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship Lalmati, Basistha Charali, Guwahati-29, Assam