Indian Institute of Astrophysics has announced the IIAP Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for the “Connecting Solar Interior Dynamics to Variable Solar Activity and Space Weather” in Bangalore. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/05/2020 to 05/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 15/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IIAP Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||14/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of IIAP Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01 (UR)|
To work on developing numerical / computational tools and perform science using large volume space-based observational data for the project “Connecting Solar Interior Dynamics to Variable Solar Activity and SpaceWeather”
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month + Admissible HRA
Age limit (as on 01/06/2020):
The upper age limit is 28 years.
The qualifying degrees for this position are M.Sc / Integrated M.Sc. / B.S.-M.S. (Physics, Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Applied Mathematics, Astronomy, Electronics, Photonics, Optics), M.E. / M.Tech or Integrated M.E / M.Tech (Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Photonics, Optics, Opto-Electronics, Radio Physics & Electronics) with minimum 60% marks aggregate or equivalent grade (full-time regular course) from a recognized University / Institution (completed by July 2020) and qualified in at least one of the National Eligibility Test i.e. UGC–CSIR-NET (Physics, JRF / LS) [June or December 2019] / GATE (Physics) [2019/2020] / JEST (Physics) .
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IIAP Junior Research Fellow Recruitment
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application is available on the official IIAP website: www.iiap.res.in
- Online registration starts from 14/05/2020 to 05/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned Curriculum Vitae (CV), Date of Birth Proof, Educational Qualification, Experience and Community Certificates in the online application.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.