Institute of Hotel Management And Catering Technology has announced the IHMCT Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification on 18/11/2019. Notification is out for 07 posts on contract basis in Kolkata. Interested candidates can apply through offline before 02/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor and Teaching Associates
Post Date: 18/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Dates for IHMCT Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date of Download Application||18/11/2019|
|Last Date of Submit Application||02/12/2019|
Vacancy details of IHMCT Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||02|
|3||Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor||02|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||Level 2 as per 7th CPC|
|3||Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer||50 years|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||28 years|
|3||Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor||35 years|
|4||Teaching Associates||30 years|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years|
1. Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor of Commerce degree / BBA from a recognized University securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- At least 8 years of service in administration and accounts and office documentation in any Central / State Government Institute of Hotel Management or Food Craft Institute or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous body in the Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- or equivalent or above.
2. Lower Division Clerk:
- Candidates should be 10+2 or Higher Secondary Pass Typing Speed of 35 W.P.M Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of short-hand.
3. Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor:
Candidate should qualify NHTET with a prescribed percentage conducted by NCHMCT. Valid Score Sheet of NHTET Exam should be submitted.
Post Graduate in Hospitality / Tourism or MBA from a recognized University / Institute.
And (+) Full-time Degree / Full time three years Diploma in Hotel Administration / Hospitality Management / Hotel Management / Hospitality Administration / Culinary Arts / Culinary Science with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from:
- NHMCT OR NCHMCT affiliated Institute OR
- An Institute approved by AICTE OR
- An Institute approved by the State Board of Technical Education OR
- An Institute affiliated to University duly recognized by UGC OR
- Central / State / Deemed to be University recognized by UGC OR
- Equivalent degree / diploma of foreign university / institution recognized by AIU.
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Administration / Hotel Management / Culinary Art from a recognized University / Institute securing not less 55% marks in aggregate and at least 2 years of hospitality industry experience and also should have
qualified NHTET with the prescribed percentage, conducted by NCHMCT.
Common clauses for Category A & B:
- The period of service rendered as a teacher at UG and above level of Hospitality on contract basis (full time) shall be reckoned as a valid experience for the above purpose.
- ii) Those having a Ph.D. degree in Hospitality related subjects from a recognized University / Institute after the above-prescribed qualification, need not to qualify NHTET.
4. Teaching Associates:
- Candidates should be passed NHTET with prescribed marks of NCHMCT, Noida. Score Sheet of NHTET Exam should be submitted.
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Administration / Hotel Management after 10+2 from a recognized University with at least 55% marks with at least 2 years of industry experience after obtaining Degree (IT is part of course, not considered as experience). OR
- Full time Master’s Degree in Hospitality Administration / Hotel Management with at least 55% marks from a recognized University / Institute after full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Administration / Hotel Management from a recognized University / Institute with at least 55% marks. OR
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Administration / Management with 55% or more marks in aggregate and thereafter appearing in the final semester (i.e 4th Semester) / final year exam of the Master’s Degree and have passed all subjects of previous year / semester, can also apply.
- It may be noted that the candidates who are in 2nd year (3rd semester) of their Master’s Degree in Hospitality are not eligible to apply.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
The application should fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) through Demand Draft in favour of “Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Kolkata”, payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply for IHMCT Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Candidates can apply through offline.
Candidates can download the application form from the official website and send to the following address:
The Principal, Institute of Hotel Management And Catering Technology, P - 16, Taratala Road, Kolkata - 700088.