Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences has announced the IHBAS Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/04/2020. Notification is out for 37 Senior Resident posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 08/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 01/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 37
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IHBAS Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of IHBAS Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Sr. Resident (Psychiatry)||20|
|2||Sr. Resident (Neurology)||05|
|3||Sr. Resident (Neuro-Radiology)||03|
|4||Sr. Resident (Neuro-Anesthesia)||09|
- Senior Resident: 67,700 to 2,08,700/- per month.
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed Recognized Post Graduate Degree (MD / MS / DNB) in the concerned specialty from an MCI recognized Institution / Medical College.
- Registration with Delhi Medical Council is mandatory.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of IHBAS Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, SSC (Xth certificate for DOB); PG Degree / Diploma; MBBS (passing certificate (provisional / degree); MD / MS / DNB mark sheets; Internship Completion certificate; Attempt Certificate; DelhiMedical Council registration to the given venue:
Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110 095
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Resident||08/04/2020 at 09.30 A.M