India Government Mint Hyderabad has announced the IGMH Security Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/02/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Security Officer and Consultant (Material Management) on a contract basis. Eligible candidates send the application before 28/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Security Officer & Consultant (Material Management)
Post Date: 10/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for IGMH Security Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of IGMH Security Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Consultant (Material Management)||01|
- Security Officer:
- Liaison with CISF, IB and local Police administration.
- Verification / cross verification of attendance of outsourced /contractual employees.
- Keeping the Management informed about the security needs & threat perception if any.
- Any other work assigned from time to time by Management.
2. Consultant (Material Management):
- Proper planning and execution on the requirements of tendering processes pertaining to Global and Indigenous tendering following the procedures laid in the Procurement Manual of SPMCIL.
- To look after the procurement related works of global tendering and indigenous (IMPORTS / EXPORTS) /maintenance/estate matters of the unit and having hand-on experience in the e-tendering process.
- Convening the tender openings and co-coordinating with the supplier participants and preparation of Minutes accordingly and finalization of tenders.
- Working on the proposal of the Unit on procurement of plant & machinery, raw materials, spares, hiring of vehicles, hiring of manpower etc., and other items of the requirement for SPMCIL.
- Coordinating / monitoring for the timely payments to banks / agents to avoid late fees, Opening of LCs, customs payments, waybills, attending inspection by audit, Vigilance clearance etc.
- Sending periodical returns on vigilance and foreigners to visit etc., also.
- Managing civil tenders for the Company.
- Giving suggestions to management to carry out preventive works in tendering processes.
- Any other work assigned from time to time by the Management.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Consultant (Material Management)||40,000/-|
The upper age limit is 62 years.
1. Security Officer:
Holding analogous post on regular basis at level 10 of the 7th CPC pay matrix (pre-revised GP of 5400 in 6th CPC) at the time of retirement from Defence / Para Military / State Police Forces.
Candidates belonging to State Police forces have to hold the equivalent post to the pay level indicated above.
2. Consultant (Material Management):
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree with experience in global and indigenous procurement procedures and vigilance guidelines.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for IGMH Security Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
- Candidates should attach self-attested documents in respect of their claims inAge, Educational Qualification, Experience, relieving letter of the previous organization, I.D.Proof, Pension related documents, etc to the following address:
- The outer cover should be subscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________________________”
Corporate Office, 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001