India Government Mint Hyderabad has announced the IGMH Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 10 Junior Office Assistant, 01 Supervisor posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 31/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Office Assistant, Supervisor
Post Date: 18/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 11
Important Dates for IGMH Junior Office Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of IGMH Junior Office Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Office Assistant||10|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Office Assistant||8350-20470|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Office Assistant||18 to 28 Years|
|2||Supervisor||18 to 30 Years|
1. Junior Office Assistant
- Candidate should be a Graduate with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @40wpm / Hindi @30 wpm, as per the requirement.
- Candidate should have completed Masters Degree from a recognized university in Hindi or English with English / Hindi subject at Graduation Level (I.e. Hindi in case the candidate is post-graduate in English & vice-versa) And
- One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and Vice versa.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
- Skill Test
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Amount|
|1||SC / ST / PwBDs / ExSM||200|
|2||GEN / OBC / EWSs||600|
How to Apply for IGMH Junior Office Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates shall apply online visiting the official website www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
- Candidates should upload all the required documents online.
- Candidates should submit the online application on or before 31/07/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Application fees should be paid only through online.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.