India Government Mint Hyderabad has announced the IGMH Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Consultant (Physiotherapist) post in the unit of SPMCIL, Hyderabad on a contract basis. Eligible candidates send the application before 08/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Physiotherapist)
Post Date: 04/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IGMH Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of IGMH Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- To look after the needs/welfare of the employees.
- To do other procedures prescribed by the Medical officer.
- To look after the problems related to Chronic Pain Syndrome etc of the employees at India Government Mint, Cherlapally, Hyderabad.
Consultant (Physiotherapist): The compensation is paid as with fixed remuneration of 2250/-per visit in a day with 2 hours duration and not exceeding 12 visits in a month.
The upper age limit is 62 years.
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from recognized University / Board with 05 years’ experience in the relevant field.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IGMH Consultant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
- Applicants should attach self–attested documents in respect of their claims in Age, Educational Qualification, Experience, relieving letter of the previous organization, I.D.Proof, Pension related documents, etc to the following address:
- The outer cover should be subscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________”
The Chief General Manager, India Government Mint, IDA Phase-II, HCL Post, Cherlapally, Hyderabad - 500051
- Applications can also be sent via e-mail to [email protected]