Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has released the IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Stipendiary Trainee Posts notification on 15/04/2021. Notification is out for 239 Vacancies. Candidates can apply online from 15/04/2021 to 14/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee I & II
Post Date: 15/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 239
Important Dates for IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Stipendiary Trainee Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||15/04/2021 from 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14/05/2021 till 11:59 PM|
Vacancy Details of IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Stipendiary Trainee Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||68|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Category – II||171|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||16,000 – 18,000|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Category – II||10,500 – 12,500|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Age Limit|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||18 to 24 Years|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Category – II||18 to 22 Years|
1. Stipendiary Trainee Category – I
- Candidates should have completed B. Sc. (Chemistry) / B. Sc. (physics) with minimum 60% marks. OR
- Diploma in relevant disciplines.
2. Stipendiary Trainee Category – II
- Candidates should have completed HSC in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 60% marks. OR
- SSC in Science & Mathematics with minimum 60% marks.
- ITI certificate in the relevant Trade.
The selection will be based on
Stipendiary Trainee Category – I:
- Written Test
Stipendiary Trainee Category – II:
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||200/-|
|SC / ST, PWD, Ex-servicemen and Women||Nil|
How to Apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Stipendiary Trainee Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.igcar.gov.in
- The application will be available online till 14/05/2021.
- Registered users can login using their User ID and Password.
- New users sign up using your email Id and password, read the given instructions and do the registration.
- register using a valid email-id and mobile number to fill the online form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.