Indira Gandhi Agricultural University has announced the IGAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/05/2020. Notification is out for 03 Junior Research Fellow posts for the project “Exploitation of genetic and genomic resources for the improvement of niger (Guizotia abyssinica L.F. Cass) through breeding and biotechnological tools”. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 20/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 04/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for IGAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IGAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||03|
- 1st and 2nd year: 31,000/- per month.
- 3rd and 4th year: 35,000/- per month.
Age Limit (31/05/2020):
- The upper age limit is 35 years.
- For ST / SC / OBC / Female / PH candidates 40 years
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. (Ag) Biotechnology / M.Sc. Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology with experience in Plant tissue culture / genetic engineering / Genomic / M.Sc. Plant Breeding & genetics with experience in Plant breeding & selection / plant genotyping & phenotyping.
- The candidate should have selected for PG through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
- The selection procedure through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IGAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Candidates send the full bio-data along with testimonials / attested certificate etc in support of their bio-data to the following address:
Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU/IGKV), Raipur, Chhattisgarh.