Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya has announced the IGAU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Assistant Professor post in Vegetable Science. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/05/2020 to 30/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 15/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IGAU Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IGAU Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professor in Vegetable Science||01 (UR)|
- Assistant Professor in Vegetable Science: 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject of Agriculture / Agricultural Engineering / Veterinary faculty with at least 55% marks (or its equivalent grade 6.50 in 10.00 scale) with good academic records.
- For the candidates having Master’s degree, NET (National Eligibility Test) shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS.
The selection will be based on Interview.
Candidates should pay 1000/- through online.
How to Apply for IGAU Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application is available on the official IGAU website: www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 18/05/2020 to 30/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.