Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding has announced the IFGTB Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 for 15 vacancies. Notification is out on 27/10/2019 for Multi Tasking Staff and Lower Division Clerk Posts. So candidates may send the application form in prescribed format before 25/11/2019. Candidates can also view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Multi-Tasking Staff and Lower Division Clerk
Post Date: 27/10/2019
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for IFGTB Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||27/10/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/11/2019|
Vacancy details of IFGTB Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||14 Posts|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01 Post|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||18,000/-|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||19,900/-|
Age limit (as on 25/11/2019):
The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Departmental Candidates||05 years|
Educational Qualification (as on 25/11/2019):
1. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 10th Standard Pass Certificate from recognized Board/School
- 3 years or more experience in relevant trade.
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th Standard Pass Certificate from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on a manual typewriter (OR) Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
Pattern for the Written Examination:
- General Awareness.
- General Science.
- Mental Ability.
- General English.
Candidates pay through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in Favour of “Director, IFGTB” payable at Coimbatore.
|1||General (UR) / EWS and OBC categories||300/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women / ESM candidates||100/-|
How to Apply for IFGTB Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application from the official website.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit a separate application with the required fee, copy of testimonial, etc. Application for more than one post in a single application will not be entertained.
- The Envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Multi Tasking Staff / Lower Division Clerk”.
- Candidates must attach photocopies of certificates / documents (self-attested) with the application form regarding the necessary educational qualifications, age proof, claim of belonging to SC / OBC / EWS / ESM. In the absence of such documents, the application can be rejected straightaway.
- Apart from affixing one photograph on the application form, the candidates are required to send ONE additional and identical photograph separately along with each application form, duly stapled on the first page of the filled-in application form, with their name and post written in capital letters on the backside of the photographs.
Candidates send an application to the following address:
The Director, Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IF GTB), Forest Campus, Cowly Brown Road, B.S. Puram, Coimbatore - 641002 (T.N).