Industrial Finance Corporation of India has released the IFCI Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/07/2020. Notification is out for 9 vacancies on a contract basis. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 15/07/2020 to 17/07/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Associate (Finance, Accounts, IT)
Post Date: 16/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for IFCI Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of the IFCI Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
|1||Associate (Finance, Accounts, IT)||60,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Associate (Finance, Accounts, IT)||28 Years|
1. Associate (Finance)
Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech. in Electronics and MBA (Finance or Operations Management) from a recognized university.
2. Associate (Accounts)
Candidates should be a Chartered Accountant with good knowledge of GST and audit.
3. Associate (IT)
Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Science or Information
Technology)/ MCA from a recognized university.
Applicant should have working experience for a period of one year after acquiring atleast one prescribed educational/professional qualifications from a recognized and approved institution in India by AICTE / UGC / appropriate statutory authority.
No application fees.
How to Apply for IFCI Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of IFCI www.ifciltd.com.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Applications called for interview will be required to provide Self-Attested Copies of 10th Standard Mark sheet, 12th Standard Mark Sheet, Graduation Mark Sheet, Post-Graduation Mark Sheet, CA Certificate.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print Application form for future reference.
- For any clarification/query, candidates can email to [email protected].