Indo Danish Tool Room has announced the IDTR Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/08/2020. Notification is out for 28 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/08/2020 to 24/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Graduate and Technician Apprentices
Post Date: 04/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 28
Important Dates for IDTR Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||03/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of IDTR Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Graduate and Technician Apprentices||28|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Production Enginering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engg / 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree / diploma from 2017 to 2020 are eligible.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time.
- Job Description: CNC Milling and Turning Operator.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IDTR Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment:
- Candidates should register online with BOPT www.bopter.gov.in / www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Candidates should fill all the required details correctly.
- Use active email id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates can attend the Interview which to be held at IDTR, Jamshedpur, on 24/08/2020 (Monday) at 9 AM.