Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited has released the ICSIL Nursing Orderly Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/03/2020. Notification is out for 07 Nursing Orderly posts on a contract basis to be deployed in the Directorate of Ayush (Homoeopathy Wing), GNCT of Delhi. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 12/03/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Nursing Orderly
Post Date: 07/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ICSIL Nursing Orderly Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of ICSIL Nursing Orderly Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Nursing Orderly: 14,842/- per month.
- Candidates should be 10th Pass (Regular Schooling ) with First Aid Certificate. (OR)
- Candidates should be 10th Pass (Regular Schooling) with experience as Nursing Orderly / Para Medical training with any of the Dispensary / Hospital / Clinic (Govt. or Private) preferably Homoeopathic Medicine Exposure / Patient care.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ICSIL Nursing Orderly Recruitment:
- The candidates must fill-in a form on the spot and paste photograph duly signed along with a set of self-attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience as per eligibility criteria mentioned.
- Candidates must produce original documents at the time of document verification on the date of the walk-in-interview.
Directorate of Ayush (Homoeopathy Wing), CSC-III, 1st Floor, B-Block, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Nursing Orderly||12/03/2020 at 09:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.|