Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited has announced the ICSIL Graphic Designer Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/03/2020. Notification is out for 02 Graphic Designer posts on contract basis in the Delhi Jal Board. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 18/03/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Graphic Designer
Post Date: 07/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ICSIL Graphic Designer Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of ICSIL Graphic Designer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Graphic Designer: 25,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed Graduate with a full-time degree in Graphic Designing or visual arts from a reputed institute / University or equivalent.
- Candidates should have a minimum experience of 1-3 years for preferably a Govt. Deptt. / Undertaking / Board / Reputed media house / reputed agencies (Print / electronic) etc.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ICSIL Graphic Designer Recruitment:
- The candidates must fill-in a form on the spot and paste photograph duly signed along with a set of self-attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience as per eligibility criteria mentioned.
- Candidates must produce original documents at the time of document verification on the date of the walk-in-interview.
Conference Hall, No. 01, Varunalya Phase-II, Delhi Jal Board, Head Office, Jhandewalan, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Graphic Designer||18/03/2020 at 09:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.