Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited has announced the ICSIL Company Secretary Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Company Secretary post purely on contractual basis for its Headquarter at New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/01/2020 to 10/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Company Secretary
Post Date: 20/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ICSIL Company Secretary Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICSIL Company Secretary Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Company Secretary: 30,000/- per month plus allowance of 1500/-
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Candidates should have a two years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
The selection will be based on the:
|1||Percentage in the Company Secretary Examination||70%|
How to Apply for ICSIL Company Secretary Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the ICSIL website: www.icsil.in
- Online registration starts from 20/01/2020 to 10/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates shall fill the required details and submit the online application form.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled-in online Application Form after all details have been filled and the Form has been confirmed to have been submitted.
- Candidates must bring 02 passport size photographs with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience along with corresponding original documents for documents verification.