International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics has announced the ICRISAT Scientific Officer Pre-Breeding Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for Scientific Officer Pre-Breeding under the Genetic Gain Program. This position will report into a Lead Scientist in the Genetics Gain program at ICRISAT, Telangana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/05/2020 to 27/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer – Pre-Breeding
Post Date: 08/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for ICRISAT Scientific Officer Pre-Breeding Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICRISAT Scientific Officer Pre-Breeding Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientific Officer – Pre-Breeding||Not Mentioned|
- Planning, designing and execution of laboratory, greenhouse and field experiments in ICRISAT mandate crops under the supervision of the lead scientist
- Management and coordination of day-to-day research activities
- Data collection, and statistical analysis of experimental data
- Maintain and update electronic databases
- Supervision and training of research technicians for data collection and proper maintenance of research experiments
- Assist the scientist in the preparation of technical reports, research articles and other related jobs from time to time.
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. in Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Agricultural Biotechnology/Botany from a reputed university with a good academic record.
- Candidate having a minimum of 02 years of experience in a research institute, university or private sector company
- Ability to work under field conditions for extended hours
- Good knowledge of data management methods and ability to use spreadsheets (eg., Excel, MS Access) and statistical software
- Candidate having experience in wide hybridization and plant tissue culture techniques will be preferred.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Knowledge in data analysis is desirable
- Good team player and adaptable to working in a multicultural team.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ICRISAT Scientific Officer Pre-Breeding Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official ICRISAT website: www.icrisat.org
- Online registration starts from 08/05/2020 to 27/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for ICRISAT Scientific Officer Pre-Breeding Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.