International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics has announced the ICRISAT Research Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/03/2020. Notification is out for Research Technician post for Cereal Pathology in Integrated Crop Management under the Asia program in Patancheru, Telangana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31/03/2020 to 18/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Technician
Post Date: 31/03/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for ICRISAT Research Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||31/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICRISAT Research Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Sterilization of laboratory glassware, media, buffers, etc.
- Mass multiplication of inoculum of various pathogens with specific precision and requirement for different research activities
- Assist in collection, isolation and maintenance of pearl millet downy mildew and blast pathogen isolates
- Assist in greenhouse screening of pearl millet against different pathotypes of downy mildew and blast
- Assist in field screening of pearl millet for ergot and smut resistance
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in B. Sc in Biological Sciences Preferably Agriculture with 02 to 03 years of related experience.
- Experience in Field experiments will be desirable
- Good communication skills and knowledge of the local language is a must
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality with an urge to learn more
- Strong team player and willing to work as part of an extended team
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ICRISAT Research Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official ICRISAT website: www.icrisat.org
- Online registration starts from 31/03/2020 to 18/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.