International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics has announced the ICRISAT Research Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Technician Pre-Breeding post in Telangana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/04/2020 to 07/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Technician Pre-Breeding
Post Date: 16/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ICRISAT Research Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICRISAT Research Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Research Technician Pre-Breeding||01|
- To generate crosses involving wild species in Pigeon-pea
- To attend greenhouse and field activities related to wide hybridization and pre-breeding in pigeon-pea
- To assist in the evaluation of Pigeon-pea pre-breeding material for different traits across locations in India
- To supervise / assist in crop production activities like planting, weeding, harvesting and seed processing activities
- To prepare planting materials, field layouts, record field and post-harvest data and processing of samples.
- Candidates should be completed Science graduate or B.Tech.
- Candidates should have 01 or 02 years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Computer skills (MS-Office)
- Candidates should be a good team player and adaptable to working in a multicultural team.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ICRISAT Research Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official ICRISAT website: www.icrisat.org
- Online registration starts from 16/04/2020 to 07/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for ICRISAT Research Technician Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.