International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics has announced the ICRISAT Project Coordinator Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/05/2020. Notification is out for Project Coordinator post to support the Global Head – Breeding in the transformation of the Breeding programs in India and Sub-Saharan Africa. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/05/2020 to 29/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Coordinator
Post Date: 08/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for ICRISAT Project Coordinator Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICRISAT Project Coordinator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Coordinator||Not Mentioned|
- Support the broader Breeding Modernization initiative to define and document the roadmap for implementation including global design, rollout and preparing the organization for change at headquarters in India.
- Support strategic alignment activities including understanding the impact of global decisions on functional processes in particular related to the new organizational structure, linking Product Profiles to the teams delivering on the objectives defined in the Profiles.
- Support the Functional Process owners to develop statements of work, the global design and functional stakeholder engagement that reflect the needs of the Crop Improvement organization.
- Manage ad hoc projects to support project implementation and shaping the new organizational structure.
- Define and support the stakeholder engagement plan and broader project communications
- Together with the functional leadership team, shape, develop and roll out the functional engagement, learning and enablement plan specifically for the breeding organization.
- Engage with members of the breeding team to create awareness of new processes and approaches for optimizing breeding pipelines, including data-based decision making, digitization, automation and mechanization.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 05 years of Project Management experience with reputed private or public-sector organizations. A certification in Project Management (PMP) is desired. The candidate should hold a Post Graduate degree, preferably in Project Management.
- A consultative approach coupled with subject matter expertise across change management, project management and in research organizations is desired.
- Should be a problem solver and forward thinker – we don’t just fix the immediate ask, but take ambiguous issues, break them down to understand the root cause, and then design an approach and solution that not only adapts outside thinking, but also brings stakeholders along.
- Building relationships will also be critical to the success of the role – strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. He / She needs to be able to effectively tailor their communications since the work is across all levels of our organization, from director level and senior leaders to local teams.
- Beyond being able to perform diligent, effective change and stakeholder management, balance will be crucial. He / She will need to listen, negotiate, and be flexible where needed; while also having the stamina and strength to stand their ground on matters that are important and for the greater good.
- To be outcome-focused with the ability to proactively take initiative, use good judgment to prioritize requests and be comfortable working with basic direction.
- To understand the big picture, even when the work gets granular, requiring strong organizational skills—an ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently. This role does require to “roll up your sleeves” and play an active role to make change happen.
- The candidate should have an aptitude to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team in a multicultural environment and should have the ability to interact across matrix organizations and be cognizant of donors’ demands.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential, knowledge of other languages (French, Hindi, Telugu) will be an asset.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ICRISAT Project Coordinator Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official ICRISAT website: www.icrisat.org
- Online registration starts from 08/05/2020 to 29/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.