International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics has announced the ICRISAT Associate Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for Associate Scientist (Agricultural & Resource Economics). Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/07/2020 to 16/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Associate Scientist – (Agricultural & Resource Economics)
Post Date: 27/07/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for ICRISAT Associate Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICRISAT Associate Scientist Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Associate Scientist (Agricultural & Resource Economics)||Not Mentioned|
- Candidates should hold a Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Economics or a related discipline with a strong focus on applied research with at least one year of experience
- Experience in conducting and analyzing farm household surveys.
- Skills in qualitative research methods will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English. Proficiency in one or more Indian languages will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in R, Stata, and QGIS would be required.
- Able to work with multidisciplinary teams in a multicultural and multinational environment.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ICRISAT Associate Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official ICRISAT website: www.icrisat.org
- Online registration starts from 25/07/2020 to 16/08/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. Upload your CV.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.