Indian Council of Medical Research has announced the ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Scientist for the project “Expansion of antimicrobial stewardship (AMSP) and infection control program (ICP) of ICMR in secondary care hospitals” under the Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD-II). Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 09/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientist – ‘C’ (Non-Medical)
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ICMR Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICMR Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientist – ‘C’ (Non-Medical)||01|
- Preparation of SOP / Guidelines / annual reports
- Coordination of activities of AMR unit
- Participate & contribute to project review meetings, workshops site visits
- Conversant with basic computer programs
- Other relevant work assigned by the program officer.
- Scientist – ‘C’ (Non-Medical): 54,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed a first-class Master’s degree in the relevant subjects from a recognized university with 04 years R &D experience relevant subject after 1st class Master’s degree.
- Candidates should be completed second class M.Sc + Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university with 4 years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after M.Sc + Ph.D
Preferably Ph.D in Microbiology and / or MPH Previous experience of working in clinical microbiology lab / program.
The selection will be based on the Written Test / Skill Test.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ICMR Scientist Recruitment:
- Eligible may download the application form from the official website: www.icmr.nic.in
- The candidates should bring 05 copies of CV along with all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self-attested) along with two passport size photograph for attending the Interview.
- Candidates send the filled application to the following address:
Mrs. Arti Chawla (Sr.Administrative Officer), Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan,Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029