Indian Council of Medical Research has announced the ICMR Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Assistant for the project “Establishment of “Regional centers for Antimicrobial Research and Surveillance Network” under the Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD-II). Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 09/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ICMR Research Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICMR Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Coordination of activities of AMR unit.
- Coordinate project review meetings / workship
- Conversant with basic computer programs
- Other relevant work assigned by the program officer
- Research Assistant: 31,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
Candidates should be completed Graduate in Science from a recognized university with 03 years of work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree (Biotechnology / Life sciences).
Experience in writing reports and scientific documents.
The selection will be based on the Written Test / Skill Test.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ICMR Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible may download the application form from the official website: www.icmr.nic.in
- The candidates should bring 05 copies of CV along with all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self-attested) along with two passport size photograph for attending the Interview.
- Candidates send the filled application to the following address:
Mrs. Arti Chawla (Sr.Administrative Officer), Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan,Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029