Indian Council of Medical Research has announced the ICMR Recruitment 2020: Assistant Posts notification on 07/11/2020. Notification is out for 80 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 03/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant (Group – B)
Post Date: 07/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 80
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ICMR Recruitment 2020: Assistant Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||07/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||03/12/2020|
|Admit Card Download||21/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICMR Recruitment 2020: Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant||35400 – 112400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|5||Persons with Disability (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disability (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Educational Qualification (as on 3/12/2020):
- Candidates should have completed minimum three years of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
- Must have knowledge of Computer (MS Office / Power Point).
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination.
|For all others||1500/-|
|SC / ST / EWS / Women||1200/-|
How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2020: Assistant Posts
- Candidates can apply online through the official website www.icmr.gov.in or www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.