ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Sector has announced the ICMR NIMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/04/2020. Notification is out for 03 Scientist-D (Non-Medical), Project Officer & Data Entry Operator Grade – A posts on purely temporary projects. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 13/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientist-D, Project Officer & Data Entry Operator Grade
Post Date: 29/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ICMR NIMR Scientist Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of ICMR NIMR Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of posts|
|3||Data Entry Operator Grade – A||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||Data Entry Operator Grade – A||17,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Scientist-D (Non-Medical)||45 years|
|2||Project Officer||30 years|
|3||Data Entry Operator Grade – A||25 years|
1. Scientist-D (Non-Medical):
Candidates should be completed 1st class Master’s degree with the relevant subject from a recognized university with eight years experience or 2nd class M.Sc / Ph.D. Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with eight years of experience
Candidate should have strong scientific writing and verbal skills.
2. Project Officer:
Candidates should be completed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with five-year work experience of administration / finance and account work.
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized university/ institution.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
3. Data Entry Operator Grade – A:
Candidates should be completed Intermediate or 12th Pass from a recognized Board with a speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions (in English) per hour through speed test on computer.
The selection will be based on the Skype / Video Call Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ICMR NIMR Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nimr.org.in
- Candidates are advised to send their application form along with requisite documents in advance through e-mail: [email protected] before 12/04/2020
- Candidates bring the filled application form, must bring all original certificates such as
- Educational qualification
- Proof of Date of birth
- Experience certificates / testimonials
- One-self attested recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar / PAN / Voter ID / Driving License etc.)
- One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents.
- SC / ST / OBC Certificates, if applicable.
- Candidates should produce all certifications / testimonials in original for verification at the time of joining the post.
The Director, ICMR - National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Date and Time|
|1||Scientist-D (Non-Medical)||13/05/2020 From 10:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M|
|2||Project Officer||13/05/2020 From 12:00 P.M to 02:00 P.M|
|3||Data Entry Operator||13/05/2020 From 03:00 P.M to 04:00 P.M|