Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute of Epidemiology has announced the ICMR – NIE Project Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Project Technical Assistant post on contract basis in Karnataka. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 23/03/2020 in Karnataka. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Technical Assistant
Post Date: 11/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ICMR – NIE Project Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of ICMR – NIE Project Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Technical Assistant||01|
- Assist Pl in project management
- Data analysis and manuscript preparation
- Visit to study sites for data collection and monitoring
- Coordinate with staff in field sites
- Any other work assigned by the Director / PI / Co-PI / Superior Officer
- Project Technical Assistant: 31,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences from a recognized University with three years work experience in public health project / health care management from a recognized institution (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Master’s degree in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences / Public Health / Epidemiology.
Desirable Qualification and Experience:
- Knowledge of literature review, data handling, analysis and interpretation, report writing with evidence of paper publications.
- Knowledge of statistical software(s)
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ICMR – NIE Project Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nie.gov.in
- Candidates should bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials to the following address:
District Health & Family Welfare Office, Ek Minar Masjid Road, Behroon Quilla, Androon Quilla, Raichur, Karnataka - 584101
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Technical Assistant||23/03/2020 at 09:00 A.M.|