Indian Council of Medical Research has announced the ICMR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/03/2020. Notification is out for 150 Junior Research Fellow posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/04/2020 to 27/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 19/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 150
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ICMR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||27/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICMR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||150|
The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should be completed MSc / MA or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks for General / EWS / OBC candidates and 50% for the SC / ST and PwBD candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination in the 2019-2020 session can also apply.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||1500 /-|
|2||SC / ST||1200 /-|
How to Apply for ICMR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the ICMR Website: www.icmr.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 27/04/2020 to 27/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for ICMR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 27/04/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|