Indian Corporate Law Service has announced the ICLS Company Secretary Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/05/2020. Notification is out for 13 posts such as Sr. Consultant, Consultant, Administrative Officer, Company Secretary, Stenographer & Graphic Designer in Gurgaon. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 29/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sr. Consultant, Consultant, Administrative Officer, Company Secretary, Stenographer & Graphic Designer
Post Date: 22/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 13
Important Dates for ICLS Company Secretary Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||29/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICLS Company Secretary Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|4||Company Secretary (Trainee)||04|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||Administrative Officer||50,000 /-|
|4||Company Secretary (Trainee)||20,000 /-|
1. Sr. Consultant:
- Person having academic knowledge in the field of corporate law/ Accounting with work experience of 3-6 years or more.
- Minimum work experience of 03 years and above.
- Person having academic knowledge in the field of corporate law/ Accounting with work experience of 01-03years or more.
- Minimum work experience of 01-03 years.
3. Administrative Officer:
- Candidates should be completed Graduation.
- Minimum work experience of 1-4 years in the field of Office establishment and HR functions.
4. Company Secretary (Trainee):
Candidates must clear CS Executive.
Candidates must have experience of a minimum of 2 years and above in the field of a stenographer.
6. Graphic Designer:
Candidates must have experience of 1-3 in the field of design.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ICLS Company Secretary Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.mca.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to [email protected]